Mind Matters Hypnotherapy takes your privacy seriously, which is why we have created the following policy for your protection and security. Please read it carefully.
This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Mind Matters Hypnotherapy does not own or control or to people that Mind Matters Hypnotherapy does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
Mind Matters Hypnotherapy collects personally identifiable information when you register for a Mind Matters Hypnotherapy’s Newsletters or free reports or, submit feedback.
When you register with Mind Matters Hypnotherapy, we ask for your name and email address. Once you register with Mind Matters Hypnotherapy and sign in to our community, you are not anonymous to us.
Mind Matters Hypnotherapy also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP Address, Mind Matters Hypnotherapy cookie information, and the page you requested.
Mind Matters Hypnotherapy uses information for three general purposes:
- To customise the advertising and content you see on our pages
- To fulfil your requests for certain products and services
- To contact you about specials and new products.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Mind Matters Hypnotherapy will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone – ever!
Mind Matters Hypnotherapy will only send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information in order to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies that work on behalf of Mind Matters Hypnotherapy to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
- We respond to a compulsory court order to comply with due legal process
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
You may change or update the information you have supplied Mind Matters Hypnotherapy at any time by unsubscribing and resubscribing to the site with updated information.
Mind Matters Hypnotherapy may edit this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.